Thursday, June 11, 2009


Yeah! This is me, Stephanie, finally writing a post, for once. My T, is so much better at this. He is actually the one that suggested I work on this.
Horray for the summer! I love it so so much! This Memorial Day we went to a concert at the Scera Shell. I love that place. A tribute group for the Bee Gees were performing and my sister Karyn and I were dancing like crazy! One of my students saw me and I asked her if my husband was dancing crazy too and she said, "Not so much."
He is a great guy though. I am so excited for the summer. I am working at a wedding shop called Wedding Dreamer. Hopefully I can have time to relax a lot too. Yesterday Tyler and I bought a screen door for our balcony and a sweet man took it in his truck for us because there is no way we could have fit it in our Camry! I love this time of year!

No comments: