Monday, April 13, 2009

Approved for adoption

Hi everyone! We recently were approved for adoption! Check out our profile, but don't email us through that system, we will get in trouble.

https://beta.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/22700608/ourMessage.jsf

We are planning a sweet vacation to St. George to see Brian Regan and then to Disneyland for Tyler's birthday. We are excited to go back to our second home, California!

Sorry no pictures for now. But next month.

Check out Tyler's website: www.construction-utah.net

2 comments:

Mindika said...

Hey Stephanie! I hope it's ok I found your blog through Natasha's. I'm so excited for you. My best friend from high school has adopted both of her children. She has had some amazing experiences with the process. I also have several cousins that are adopted. I think it's such a wonderful blessing.

I'll have to send you an invite to our blog. We post so much stuff about Reese that I've kept it private.

So glad to see you are doing well.

Mindi :)

Rusty and Amy said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Stephanie! This is Amy (Hickman) Mentes from Saugus High, and we were in the same YW stuff in Santa Clarita! My hubby and I are also approved for adoption, and as I chose "Show me 10 random couples" on the itsaboutlove website, up came YOU!
Email me:truetolife@hotmail.com
I am excited for you that you will be adopting!
Love ya,
Amy